School Home Learning
The following websites may also be of use:
- Espresso: https://www.discoveryeducation.co.uk/what-we-offer/discovery-education-espresso
- Twinkl: https://www.twinkl.co.uk/offer
- Fitter Future: https://www.fitterfuture.com/
- MyMaths: https://www.mymaths.co.uk/
- White Rose Maths: https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/
- Oxford Owl: https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/find-a-book/library-page/
- Book Trust: https://www.booktrust.org.uk/books-and-reading/have-some-fun/storybooks-and-games/
- Magic Keys: http://www.magickeys.com/books/
- Phonics Play: http://new.phonicsplay.co.uk
- ICT Games: http://ICTgames.com
- Top Marks: http://www.topmarks.co.uk/
Staying safe when using the internet and knowing how to avoid and deal with any form of cyber bullying is an important aspect of children’s learning about safety. We tackle this through a range of assemblies and classroom work during the children’s time at the School.
There are many good sites where parents can find more information, but we particularly recommend the Kidsmart site, which has a particular section for parents.
You can find these using the following links: