The School has a uniform and we ask for parental support in ensuring children are wearing it at all times.
School uniform is available to order from the MAPAC website but plain light blue cardigans/sweatshirts and t-shirts can also be brought without logos from other sources. The Friends of Malvern Way run second hand uniform sales throughout the year.
To order, please go to: www.mapac.com/education/parents/uniform/malvernwaywd3
- A sky blue polo shirt ~ long sleeve and short sleeve available
- A sky blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- Navy blue zipped fleece* (optional)
- Grey trousers/skirt/pinafore dress
- A sky blue checked/striped dress in the Summer Term (optional)
- Black flat heeled shoes
- A backpack* (bookbag is NOT required)
- A PE bag*
- A pair of plain velcro fastening trainers
- A sky blue t-shirt
- A pair or navy or black shorts
- A pair of dark tracksuit bottoms and sweatshirt (not a hoody)
- An apron is essential for painting and creative activities, these are provided by the School for Nursery children
- Wellington boots safely kept together with a clothes peg
- A sunhat
- A clear water bottle
- Long hair to be tied back with a plain hairband
Water bottles can be purchased through our Arbor shop.
* These items are embroidered/printed with the Malvern Way School logo and are only available to order from Mapac.
All items must be named.